Create complex, high-quality audio productions using the full capabilities of Pro Tools HD software in a lower-cost native solution.
- Create bigger sessions with up to 192 audio tracks and up to 64 channels of I/O using a single PCIe card
- Record, edit, and mix with ease using Pro Tools HD software, the industry’s most trusted toolset
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native digital audio workstation
- Get the ideal tracking experience and set-and-forget direct monitoring with an integrated low-latency monitor mode
- Achieve ultimate audio quality with a Pro Tools HD Series interface (sold separately)
- Boost your capabilities with advanced automation, surround mixing, input monitoring, AFL/PFL solo, destructive punch, and other professional features
- Get better sounding mixes with RTAS plug-ins and Automatic Delay Compensation on hardware and software inserts
- Share sessions with Pro Tools|HD users without any loss of data
- Synchronize to timecode and video reference, with frame-edge accuracy, when using SYNC HD (sold separately)
- Total flexibility—work with Mac or Windows, Pro Tools HD or third-party software, and more
Pricing and Availability for Pro Tools | HD Native system will be available worldwide November 5 starting at $3,495 USD.
Contact EAR for more details and to order today 1-800-473-6914