Enjoy More Freedom
Creating and managing professional live content using the latest innovations from NewTek has never been easier. Free yourself by harnessing the production power you want in the time and place you need it most – even remotely. Get a quick quote!
Trade-in and Trade-Up for Independence
Creating and managing professional live content has never been easier and more affordable than with NewTek and EAR. As a value added NewTek reseller we will assist you to find the newest NewTek solution to fit your needs and give you more independence with your video workflow.
Discover the most complete live video production system on the planet featuring ‘better than broadcast’ functionality and uncompromising flexibility managing and editing Zoom, Teams and most video conferencing platforms.
Why not trade in your old NewTek gear and save thousands on one of our very latest innovations? Get a trade-in quote!
When you own a NewTek live production system you can be sure that it will be the most complete live production system on the planet for years to come.
Talk to one of our EAR Solutions Experts to find out more about the hidden value in your current NewTek system.
Newtek TC2 TriCaster 2 Elite (3RU Chassis w/ redundant power)
The TriCaster 2 Elite is the most complete video production platform available today, and sets a new platinum standard for how much you can achieve with a single system.
NewTek Tricaster 2 Elite with Microsoft Teams Video
NewTek Tricaster Current Generation Products
- TalkShow (4ch units fully warrantied demo units starting at under $5,995) The turnkey solution that delivers live Skype video calls in broadcast-ready, full-frame HD, is the only video calling production system that integrates everything you need for professional-grade video calling into a single interface in your control room. Buy Now
- TriCaster Mini (starting as $6,995 – control surface sold separately)— Don’t let it’s size mislead you – the Mini is a powerful 4 M/E production switcher with HDMI connectivity, ideal for small to medium-sized live shows or webcasts. All new Mini models now include Free Advanced edition Buy Now
- TriCaster 410 (for $9,995 USMSRP*; control surface sold separately)—HDMI 4 M/E production switcher, HD-SDI connectivity, ideal for small to medium-sized live shows or webcasts.
NewTek Tricaster Prev Generation Products?
Before you read all about Newtek’s previous generation TriCaster, consider most can traded-in at the industries best cash value! Including free training to get you up to speed on the latest features!
- TriCaster 460 Trade-in Specials! Free Training, Monitors & Advanced Edition! HD-SDI 4 M/E production switcher with greater connectivity and broader creative flexibility for any small or medium-sized production, particularly where live video content is touched up, re-packaged or repurposed for postproduction or supplemental programming. Educational models include FREE LiveText2 and Virtual Set editor until July 31st.
- TriCaster 860 Trade-in Specials! Free Training and Monitors ( System designed for full-sized live action with an abundance of angles, visuals, coverage and postproduction tools, offering a full 8 M/E production switcher, I/O, graphics and effects, and greater media storage capacity. Educational models include FREE LiveText2 and Virtual Set editor until July 31st.
- TriCaster 8000 – Trade-in Specials! Free Training, Monitors & Advanced Edition!( Ccontent publishing hub for all the media in a live program, with a premium 8 M/E production switcher, built-in failsafe and redundancy capabilities, and extensive router support for enhanced broadcast integration, massive multi-camera coverage, and mission critical high-end productions of any size. Educational models include FREE LiveText2 and Virtual Set editor.
** ASK ABOUT FREE TRAINING, FREE SHIPPING AND MUCH MORE! **
Upgrade most models with Factory Specials!
We also offer special pricing for educational and government purchasing. Ask about our system discounts for packages loaded with Tricaster compatible cameras, monitors and hundreds of accessories. Compare the entire line of Tricaster models. EAR is the Southwest’s largest Newtek reseller – visit our events page for the next factory sponsored event! Free training with a new Tricaster purchase.
EAR is the official Netwek national Elite reseller. We have a complete staff of factory trained and certified professionals – and competitive pricing for commercial or educational models! Ask about our free training and accessories to complete your Tricaster purchase! 800-473-6914.
Installation * Bonded * Licensed * Insured * Free shipping, training * ship within one business day
As server virtualization and cloud functionality infuse the world of video post and broadcast, there are now hundreds of options to manage media. The most popular strategy preferred by larger organizations is to consolidate the number of media services and primary platforms for greater simplicity and ease of use. Depending upon your workflow, this can be as easy as finding one media management product that provides most if not all of your functionality or a minimum combination of products and services.
For larger workflow demands, operational cost and a simple user interface will likely require multiple platforms and services. In this scenario, choosing products that can communicate with each other will require a strong inter-communication (API) capabilities and a user friendly configuration interface. MAM systems (Media Asset Management) will need to talk to PAM systems (Production Asset Management) and DAM systems (Digital Asset Management).
This article can help review how MAMs, DAMs and PAMs differ in resolving these needs. For enterprise or smaller organization media management, we invite you to contact us for a personal demo or quick quote as this product space is changing daily!
Some really good news
With recent advancements in virtualization and cloud resources, the cost and ease organizing your media has taken a quantum leap forward. First let’s agree on some terms for the common types of asset management systems.
Post and broadcast production asset management systems:
In most post and broadcast environments, a Production Asset Management system (PAM) is perfect. For Larger applications or tighter integration with other business systems, a Media Asset Management system (MAM) is a more functional and customizable choice. Digital Asset Manager systems (DAM) can be used for post and broadcast, however MAMs are typically used with DAMs to provide better workflow functionality.
Secure Sharing & Remote Access
PAMs, MAMs or DAMs consider secure files sharing with coworkers and clients to be a core feature. Assets can be directly accessed via browsers or other applications, saving everyone time and effort. To minimize bandwidth for these purposes, proxy (low resolution) versions of the files are used with access to the full resolution version for download as needed. This is the single most important issues when determining system hardware and cloud resources.
Clients requiring remote access or working on mobile devices can also require real-time proxies. In general, the more proxies you need, the more processing you’ll need. If your demands moves beyond a few editors or require real-time proxies, special hardware or dedicated cloud/virtual services may be required (ie: it can get expensive quickly). However the flexibility and benefits may be well worth the extra costs.
MAMs, Future Proofing & APIs
For larger applications, MAMs can provide real-time access to data for other business systems. This opens up functionality for ecommerce, traffic, compliance and many other crucial business functions. Communication with other business systems is usually managed through a common application programming interface or “API”. The need for APIs is largely related to customization and real-time data sharing. For systems requiring customization or sharing program data, API is a big feature. If you think APIs will become important for your future needs, this may determine if the extra cost for a MAM compared to a PAM is a good value. If you invest in a MAM, you should confirm the API documentation is well maintained and supported by the manufacturer.
Ease of Use Is Everything
Editors don’t like to leave the editing application while they are working. For this reason, PAMs or MAMs that allow editors to access and manage assets from within a workflow application’s user interface are highly valued. To accomplish this, the MAM or PAM asset features appear as a panel or menu option. This is a big time saver as bouncing between applications becomes unnecessary. DAMs don’t usually provide this feature for post and broadcast applications.
Each asset management system has its strengths, weaknesses and specialized features. There are 100’s of manufacturers, and each have their own market focus. Let’s compare MAMs, PAMs and DAMs from the post production and broadcast perspectives. Below is a brief comparison for each system type.
PAM (Production Asset Management)
Editshare Flow, Avid Interplay, SNS ShareBrowser, Facilis FastTracker, ProMax Platform
MAM (Media Asset Management)
Arvato MediaPortal, Square Box Systems CatDV
DAM (Digital Asset Management)
MicroSoft Sharepoint, Workfront (formerly AtTask), Adobe
Which One is Right for My Application? MAM, PAM or DAM?
– Fear not! There is likely a product off the shelf that’s right for you… but it will take some tweaking. If this article helped answer a few questions, it likely created even more. Drilling down on the details of the many manufacturers and options can be the more challenging part of the process. We can help you get it right today while keeping an eye on future trends to protect your investment.
Give us a call, chat or get a quick quote today!
** Ask about Winter Rentals and Encoder Specials –
Now With 5G!
LiveU Launches the LU800
– First Multi-Channel Field Production Unit Remote Camera Control
The LU800 combines multi-camera production and superior video and audio capabilities with mission-critical transmission in a native 5G unit. Designed from the ground up to unlock 5G potential, the unit offers unparalleled quality of service and resiliency.
The LU800 supports up to four fully frame-synced feeds in high resolution from a single unit, using powerful IP bonding of up to 14 connections. The unit also offers the highest-quality video performance, with up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR transmission for optimal color depth and richness, as well as up to 16 audio channels for high-end productions.
– Get 3 months of free data with any new encoder purchase.
– Financing Specials or cash purchase discounts!
– Free training and setup configuration
Get A Quick Quote today for complete details or call 800-473-6914.
** Special Pricing and Programs for Schools of Journalism & Broadcasting!!!
About the New affordable LiveU LU300:
LiveU LU-SMART Mobile app
With LiveU’s LU-Smart mobile app, you can quickly and reliably expand your content gathering capabilities – transmitting high-quality content from wherever you or your guests are, using only your or their personal smartphones! Guests can be interviewed from their own homes with no technical knowhow needed.
More About LiveU: You may have heard about LiveU products, powerful compact tools that can help you stream like a pro. That’s why the majority of live broadcast content worldwide uses LiveU. Take a closer look in person or virtually and see what it can do to help you get better quality live streams from anywhere – without needing a huge crew or large budget.
With LiveU’s complete family of 3G/4G bonded uplink products, more options are available for live news and event coverage. All LiveU products connect with LiveU’s Central, enabling control rooms to manage multiple incoming video feeds and content simply and effectively from units operating in different locations.
The LiveU product line ranges starts at under $1,000. More about LiveU applications. Contact and LiveU product specialist today at 800-473-6914 an get up and streaming tomorrow!
Join EAR & LiveU on September 23rd at 1 pm EST as we discuss the new LiveU 360° All-Inclusive Live Video Subscription Service. Find out how this complete turnkey package combines hardware, software, cloud workflow connectivity, unlimited data, and value-added services like IP Pipe, DataBridge, and more with a new fully managed Platinum Service.
One of the more common questions for large or small businesses is “how do I grow and not over commit?”. What if you could reduce your need for capital dollars and increase your ability to instantly scale up (or down) to meet changing business conditions? Introducing a bold new concept from the world leader in live streaming and broadcast – LiveU.tv.
|Instantly scale your live streaming|
capabilities Up (or Down)
|LiveU, the leader in live video streaming and remote production solutions, has launched its new all-inclusive, subscription-based service with a flexible upgrade model, addressing the growing need for live broadcasts in a unique one-stop shop.|
ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASES
An adaptive business model by design, LiveU 360 gives you everything you need to go live and respond faster with more content, greater reach, and compelling high quality live video experiences.
Sign up now to find out how LiveU 360 can help you! The LiveU 360° offering includes a range of plans under two umbrellas – 360° Essential and 360° Premium – which are optimized for specific markets like news, enterprise, corporate, sports and other live production coverage and can be upgraded at any time.
TEASER PREVIEW OF THIS SPECIAL EVENT:
Capture, Transcode & Distribute:
Free On-Demand Webinars
Learn how to work faster, get better results and reduce your costs. EAR is sponsoring a free webinar specifically for content creation professionals and broadcasters. Specify a time that is best for you when you register.
See how Telestream and EAR can make your life easier and more productive with the best of breed transcoding, media distribution and file evaluation quality solutions. And for a limited time, you can get a free test drive! You can try Telestream’s “Vantage” software, the next generation world class product line of encoding, confident monitoring and media distribution hardware and software.
Now available, Vantage 7 adds two new products built on the Vantage platform, new media analysis capabilities, more post-production formats and 3rd party product integration.
Post Producer – automates repetitive content assembly and production tasks which would otherwise tie up editors and NLE workstations
- Constructs multi-layered video deliverables
- Composites video, graphics, captions, subtitles
- Provides greater efficiency and accuracy
- Benefits multi-language distribution, promo creation,
local weather updates, audio dubbing, station branding
TrafficManager – following its highly successful predecessor, this next-gen product streamlines file-based ad ingest and media management
- Ingests local, regional and national spots
- Increases ad sales by streamlining ad processing
- Reduces errors by creating centralized ad inventory and management
- Automates regulatory compliance and file-based measurements
Vantage Analysis Pro – expands Vantage media analysis and intelligent decision-making capabilities
- Makes decisions based on Dolby E metadata
- Provides QC action for compliance checking
- Integrates MediaInfo, extending media parameters
- Removes the complexity of mixed media environments
More features for Post-Production – following recent receipt of the Engineering Excellence Award from the Hollywood Post Alliance for Vantage video processing technology, we’ve added:
- Direct ingest of DPX sequence files
- Direct ingest of RED RAW acquisition formats
- 24 to 25 frames per second audio conversion
Need help? Call, contact us via our website or request a demo. EAR has designed and delivered national media distributions systems based on Telestream for broadcast and cable systems. We are one of their most experienced professional resellers featuring individual products at great prices or design and installation of complete systems.