AVID AUDIO – Pro Tools|HD Native Music and Post-Production Core System
Create complex, high-quality audio productions using the full capabilities of Pro Tools HD software in a lower-cost native solution.
- Create bigger sessions with up to 192 audio tracks and up to 64 channels of I/O using a single PCIe card
- Record, edit, and mix with ease using Pro Tools HD software, the industry’s most trusted toolset
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native digital audio workstation
- Get the ideal tracking experience and set-and-forget direct monitoring with an integrated low-latency monitor mode
- Achieve ultimate audio quality with a Pro Tools HD Series interface (sold separately)
- Boost your capabilities with advanced automation, surround mixing, input monitoring, AFL/PFL solo, destructive punch, and other professional features
- Get better sounding mixes with RTAS plug-ins and Automatic Delay Compensation on hardware and software inserts
- Share sessions with Pro Tools|HD users without any loss of data
- Synchronize to timecode and video reference, with frame-edge accuracy, when using SYNC HD (sold separately)
- Total flexibility—work with Mac or Windows, Pro Tools HD or third-party software, and more
Pricing and Availability for Pro Tools | HD Native system will be available worldwide November 5 starting at $3,495 USD.
Contact EAR for more details and to order today 1-800-473-6914
Telestream – Automating Critical Video Processes
True innovation in workflow automation is rare, but when it happens, it is an opportunity to save money and offer competitive advantages. John Pallett’s recent article in IBE & IBEweb.com outlines how Vantage innovations in run-time decision making, asset tracking, and metadata abstraction are transforming the way that workflows can be constructed and managed.
To view the article, click here.
For more information on Telestream contact an EAR product specialist at 800-473-6914.