Panasonic Video Specials Posts
Installation * Licensed * Insured * Bonded
The products below are available with special pricing for new and demonstration units and have limited availability. Call to confirm special pricing and availability 800-473-6914. Most items ship in 1 day. Sales tax applies only for state of Arizona shipments. Most products qualify for 0% financing (details).
Panasonic is offering an exclusive 24 month, 0% finance option on the following products: PZTs, VariCam 35, VariCam LT, VariCam, HLC100,
AU-EVA1 and main VariCam and EVA1 Panasonic branded accessories.0% Financing, 24 month finance term. Offer valid until 03/01/2020. EAR also offers special “bundle packages” with broadcast switchers, projection systems and much more!
Contact us today for more details about Panasonic products and over 300 other professional audio and video manufacturers 800-473-6914.al promotion enables end users to spread out the cost of acquiring Panasonic products over 24 months, avoiding larger up-front costs.
Shared Storage Specials
Is Your Digital Business Ready?
By 2025 over half of all businesses will describe themselves as providing “digital services” as their core products. All media companies need a strategy to manage this growth trend and video content is a huge factor. The largest content providers in the world know that web pages containing video content are 10 times more likely to get better page rankings. Website traffic skyrockets when dynamic media is delivered with each page view.
EAR can help provide you with the technology and resources to streamline your media resources for collaboration, automated workflow and media management and delivery. Starting on the path to a long term strategy for shared storage and archiving can be surprisingly affordable! With over 20 years of shared storage workflow expertise and 100+ best of breed manufacturers, we provide systems ranging from small workgroups to some of the world’s largest enterprise systems.
Maximize Digital Business Resources
EAR can also provide inexpensive large NAS storage buckets or larger customized systems for commercial, government or enterprise applications. Every full sized system can provide:
- Premiere & Avid Asset Management
- Optional AI Auto-tagging
- Disaster Recovery
- Vitalized On-premise or Cloud Services
- Multi-channel or File Based Ingest
- Archiving to Tape or Disk
- Automated Workflow Including Encoding and Delivery
- Real-time API Communication with Business Systems
All these features can turn your digital services into an end-to-end seamless workflow solution allowing rapid scaling or right-sizing your operations with changing business demands. Contact an EAR product specialist for complete details, system help and special pricing.
Let us set up a remote desktop demonstration with any of our high-performance shared storage, media asset management, archiving and backup or ingest and playout solutions. Get a free and quick system assessment today.
For more information, contact an EAR product specialist at 800-473-6914.
Ready for the next generation in collaborative editing?
Check out Avid technologies new Media Composer software!
Panasonic 0% Finance Promotion
Special Factory Promotion – Offer Good Until Sep 2018
Special 1 Year/0% Financing Program
Panasonic is pleased to offer 0% / 12-month end-user financing on a wide Professional Video and Systems’ products, including the DVX200 and UX180 4K Professional Cameras, Studio Cameras and PTZs. This program is valid April 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018.
Financing Program Terms & Conditions:
Period: April 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018.
- Eligible Models: All new Panasonic Professional Video and Systems’ products.
- Non-Panasonic products, including cases, mounts, camera lenses (Fujinon and Canon), etc., are not eligible.
- Panasonic branded accessories, such as outdoor housings with the HE130 system are included in the
- Panasonic Business Finance (Marlin) must approve all financing terms and executed documentation prior to
product shipment. Please note that not all end-user customers will qualify based on credit worthiness.
- Other finance options may be available.
- All lease documents must be fully executed and received by Panasonic Business Finance
(Marlin) before September 30, 2018.
- All equipment must ship by September 30, 2018.
- Cannot be combined with other end-user special pricing or programs.
- Services, such as installation, etc., are not eligible for this promotion.
- B-stock or used equipment are not eligible for this promotion.
- Panasonic reserves the sole right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
Promotional rate also applies to ALL Panasonic Professional Video accessories, Professional Display and Projector equipment that are bundled with a camera or switcher. Visit our financing page for more details.
Neve Releases New Module Options for Mixer
AES NYC, Rupert Neve Announces Two New 5088 Modules
At this year’s AES conference in New York City, Rupert Neve Designs is announcing the release of the two new modules for the groundbreaking and multi-award winning 5088 console: The 5051 Inductor EQ / Compressor module and the 5088 Stereo Module.
The new Stereo Module for the 5088 uses the same high-voltage, transformer-coupled topology found throughout the 5088, and allows both twice the density, and considerable cost savings when compared with mono modules. The Stereo Module is outfitted with a single 100mm fader, individual left/right pans, individual trims, 6 auxes and a stereo width control. When Aux to Groups on Aux 5/6 is activated, the stereo channel signal can be routed with an independent mix level to any of the 8 groups.
The 5051 combines a classic three band EQ based on Rupert’s vintage designs with the power and flexibility of the Portico Series compressor. Utilizing a discrete, class-A signal path and high performance input and output transformers, the 5051 delivers the performance and musicality expected from a Rupert Neve Design.
For additional details including special professional, educational or government pricing – contant an EAR product specialist today 800-473-6914 or on line.
New JBL Dance Club Series
New from JBL Professional – Marquis Series Dance Club Series
EAR is proud to announce JBL’s new dance club series speaker systems. With over 30 years of experience as a JBL reseller, EAR can provide award winner sales and support for your new system. And great professional advice and pricing!
Models in the JBL Marquis Dance Club Series include the following:
- MD1 ultrahigh-frequency module (2 x JBL Selenium ST400 super tweeters)
- MD2 horn-loaded 8-inch mid-high-frequency module (2 x 2169H Differential Drive® mid-frequency transducers and one 2453H-SL compression driver, 90-degree horizontal coverage and up 20-degree and down 30-degree vertical coverage
- MD3 horn-loaded low-frequency module (2 x 2265H Differential Drive lowfrequency transducers)
- MD46 4-way quad-amplified full-range system (2 x 2265H 15-inch woofers, CMCD- 82H mid-frequency driver, 2432H compression driver and two ST400 super tweeters; 60 x 40-degree coverage pattern)
- MD49 4-way quad-amplified full-range system (2 x 2265H 15-inch woofers, CMCD- 82H mid-frequency driver, 2432H compression driver and two ST400 super tweeters; 90 x 50-degree coverage pattern)
- MD52 2-way full-range system (12-inch 262H Differential Drive woofer, 2408H-1 compression driver operating into a 90 x 50-degree Progressive Transition™ horn)
- MD55 2-way full-range system (15-inch 265H Differential Drive woofer, 2408H-1 compression driver operating into a 90 x 50-degree Progressive Transition horn)
- MD7 subwoofer (2 x 18-inch 2269H Differential Drive subwoofers with four- inch, dual-voice-coil, dual-gap Vented Gap Cooling drivers)
The MD1, MD2, MD3 and MD7 ultra-high, mid-high-frequency, low-frequency and subwoofer modules can be combined to create a complete 5-way loudspeaker system that delivers extended high-frequency, high-frequency, midrange, bass and sub-bass capability, with frequency response down to 20Hz and the ability to effortlessly deliver high volume levels in large spaces. The MD1 provides frequency response from 8kHz to beyond 20kHz, the MD2 handles frequencies from 300Hz to 20kHz, while the MD3 provides frequency response from 80Hz to 300Hz and the subwoofer is capable of generating bass down to 20Hz (-10 dB). The JBL Marquis Dance Club Series MD46, MD49, MD52 and MD55 are standalone, full-range loudspeakers that can be used in a variety of room sizes and applications.
The systems feature a distinctive grille design and system appearance, making them suitable for the interior décor of highdesign club environments.
Contact an EAR product specialist today for complete system and pricing details. We can save you time, money and your piece of mind! 800-473-6914 or use our contact form.