Special Factory Promotion – Offer Good Until Sep 2018
Special 1 Year/0% Financing Program
Panasonic is pleased to offer 0% / 12-month end-user financing on a wide Professional Video and Systems’ products, including the DVX200 and UX180 4K Professional Cameras, Studio Cameras and PTZs. This program is valid April 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018.
Financing Program Terms & Conditions:
Period: April 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018.
- Eligible Models: All new Panasonic Professional Video and Systems’ products.
- Non-Panasonic products, including cases, mounts, camera lenses (Fujinon and Canon), etc., are not eligible.
- Panasonic branded accessories, such as outdoor housings with the HE130 system are included in the
- Panasonic Business Finance (Marlin) must approve all financing terms and executed documentation prior to
product shipment. Please note that not all end-user customers will qualify based on credit worthiness.
- Other finance options may be available.
- All lease documents must be fully executed and received by Panasonic Business Finance
(Marlin) before September 30, 2018.
- All equipment must ship by September 30, 2018.
- Cannot be combined with other end-user special pricing or programs.
- Services, such as installation, etc., are not eligible for this promotion.
- B-stock or used equipment are not eligible for this promotion.
- Panasonic reserves the sole right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
Promotional rate also applies to ALL Panasonic Professional Video accessories, Professional Display and Projector equipment that are bundled with a camera or switcher. Visit our financing page for more details.
Great offers from Apple Financial Services
Call EAR, your Authorized Apple Reseller Representative to learn about these and other great offers from Apple Financial Services.
Financing lets you bundle your new Macs, services and software into one manageable payment.
- 24 month FMV lease at 0%* for leases $5,000 or more.
- 30 month FMV lease at 0%* for leases $10,000 or more.
To calculate your lease payment, simply divide the dollar amount of your equipment list by the number of months you would like to lease.
- Promotional rates available for all Apple equipment, software and services except iPad. iPad may be added at combined rate.
- Business customers in U.S. only
- Signed lease documents due by December 31, 2010 to qualify
- *FMV: 0% rate is applicable to periodic lease payments during the initial term. Subject to standard end-of-term conditions for a Fair Market Value lease.
- Lease agreement subject to all standard fees, taxes and shipping charges
- Maximum of 20% soft costs (Ex: Apple software, AppleCare)End-of-term options include:
- return equipment
- extend lease at new term
- purchase equipment at Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Subject to credit and document approval
Contact one of EAR’s financing specialists today for complete details 800-473-6914 – or – complete our financing “quick form” and we’ll get the process started!
More than equipment… EAR provides confidence
Quality after the sale support makes your investment work for you and your clients to it’s full potential. With over 150 years of combined industry experience we can get you up and running quickly, making money and getting work done instead of wrestling with software and hardware issues. Whether your business plans require traditional or new media formats like DVD, streaming or web content, EAR can help make you operational fast and reliably.
Many of our manufacturers offer special terms for products purchased through their funding sources. EAR has several financing options.
- Minimum lease starts at $5,000
- 1-5 business days to qualify
Contact an EAR products specialist for complete details at 800-473-6914. This form will help start the process. One of our leasing specialists will contact you soon. Get started now! Complete this on quick form for easy financing with EAR.
PARTS or SYSTEMS
EAR offers many different ways to keep your maintenance costs in check and your systems running reliably. Certified or custom professional training is available with new system purchase or after the sale to keep you or your staff current, all certified by the industry’s best training and support programs.
EAR supports over 80% of the production facilities in the Southwestern United States with the very best post and broadcast digital production products. We can customize training for individuals and groups or certified training classes.
Design and Consulting Services
EAR has designed and built over 300 facilities in Arizona, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico and nationally. System integration involving professional audio and video production environments is our specialty. We know audio and video like no other company.
EAR offers a variety of financing options for professional, industrial and government leasing. We can customize terms for your purchase and protect your investment with upgrades and trade in credit.