New from JBL Professional – Marquis Series Dance Club Series
EAR is proud to announce JBL’s new dance club series speaker systems. With over 30 years of experience as a JBL reseller, EAR can provide award winner sales and support for your new system. And great professional advice and pricing!
Models in the JBL Marquis Dance Club Series include the following:
- MD1 ultrahigh-frequency module (2 x JBL Selenium ST400 super tweeters)
- MD2 horn-loaded 8-inch mid-high-frequency module (2 x 2169H Differential Drive® mid-frequency transducers and one 2453H-SL compression driver, 90-degree horizontal coverage and up 20-degree and down 30-degree vertical coverage
- MD3 horn-loaded low-frequency module (2 x 2265H Differential Drive lowfrequency transducers)
- MD46 4-way quad-amplified full-range system (2 x 2265H 15-inch woofers, CMCD- 82H mid-frequency driver, 2432H compression driver and two ST400 super tweeters; 60 x 40-degree coverage pattern)
- MD49 4-way quad-amplified full-range system (2 x 2265H 15-inch woofers, CMCD- 82H mid-frequency driver, 2432H compression driver and two ST400 super tweeters; 90 x 50-degree coverage pattern)
- MD52 2-way full-range system (12-inch 262H Differential Drive woofer, 2408H-1 compression driver operating into a 90 x 50-degree Progressive Transition™ horn)
- MD55 2-way full-range system (15-inch 265H Differential Drive woofer, 2408H-1 compression driver operating into a 90 x 50-degree Progressive Transition horn)
- MD7 subwoofer (2 x 18-inch 2269H Differential Drive subwoofers with four- inch, dual-voice-coil, dual-gap Vented Gap Cooling drivers)
The MD1, MD2, MD3 and MD7 ultra-high, mid-high-frequency, low-frequency and subwoofer modules can be combined to create a complete 5-way loudspeaker system that delivers extended high-frequency, high-frequency, midrange, bass and sub-bass capability, with frequency response down to 20Hz and the ability to effortlessly deliver high volume levels in large spaces. The MD1 provides frequency response from 8kHz to beyond 20kHz, the MD2 handles frequencies from 300Hz to 20kHz, while the MD3 provides frequency response from 80Hz to 300Hz and the subwoofer is capable of generating bass down to 20Hz (-10 dB). The JBL Marquis Dance Club Series MD46, MD49, MD52 and MD55 are standalone, full-range loudspeakers that can be used in a variety of room sizes and applications.
The systems feature a distinctive grille design and system appearance, making them suitable for the interior décor of highdesign club environments.
Contact an EAR product specialist today for complete system and pricing details. We can save you time, money and your piece of mind! 800-473-6914 or use our contact form.