EAR is excited to sponsor a rare visit from Newtek & LiveU factory specialists for a first hands-on look at the new TriCaster user interface and live streaming over the 4G & 5G cell networks for 2020. Unequaled live production speed and performance is only one event away! Free admission for registered guests, drinks and appetizers provided. Free museum tour passes for registered attendees. Space is limited!
Frustrated with live production workflow and streaming bandwidth? A must attend event!
- Hands-on the New TC1 TriCaster, best of breed live switching
- Live streaming via 4G/5G cell Network with LiveU and HEVC capabilities
- See how you can stream live from almost anywhere and much more!
- Bonus Show! 2pm Adobe Premiere Pro Presentation Featuring new Workflow for 2020!
- Free Museum admission passes for registered guests (exhibits open until 5pm)
- Drinks and Appetizers Served
- Come early & tour the world’s largest collection of unique musical instruments (Exhibits open until 5pm)
- Location: Musical Instrument Museum, 4725 E. Mayo Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85050
- Wednesday Nov 13, 2019
- Drinks & Appetizers
- 12-2pm Presentations
- Sponsored Tour the Museum for Free from 2pm-5pm
More Details: Expect to see revolutionary features and capability for 2020 and beyond. Learn how to leverage the Premiere Pro video editing and media management features for broadcast, dynamic media marketing and the entertainment world. With huge advances in storage capacity and processing speeds, Adobe and Arvato are prepared to help you manage your content and plan for radical new features including AI, hyper-cloud resources and much more!
By Appt, REGISTER NOW
Questions: Call 800-473-6914 or contact us on line.
EAR provides the best products from Newtek and 100s more – and save you money on your purchase. We can help you maximize your investment and look smart while buying local. Ask about free training and accessories with your Tricaster bundle!
Contact an EAR TriCaster professional today for special pricing and a hands-on test drive 602-267-0600