Adobe Premiere Video Workflow Event, Featuring Arvato
EAR is excited to sponsor a rare visit from Adobe factory specialists for a first hands-on look at the all new Premiere Pro workflow & best of breed Arvato media management for 2020. Unequaled collaboration and even business systems integration is only one event away! Free admission for registered guests, drinks and appetizers provided. Space is limited!
Frustrated with managing your Adobe Premiere projects? A must attend event!
- Adobe Premiere Pro Features & Workflow for 2020
- New features including AI, hyper-cloud resources and much more!
- Asset management & collaboration within Premiere Pro panels (more about MAMs, PAMs and DAMs)
- Managing remote and 3rd party access to your video assets
- Secure, fast media distribution & workflow processing
- Drinks and Appetizers Served
- Come early & tour the world’s largest collection of unique musical instruments (Exhibits open until 5pm)
- Location: Musical Instrument Museum, 4725 E. Mayo Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85050
- Date: TBD
- Drinks & Appetizers
- 2-4pm Presentations
More Details: Expect to see revolutionary features and capability for 2020 and beyond. Learn how to leverage the Premiere Pro video editing and media management features for broadcast, dynamic media marketing and the entertainment world. With huge advances in storage capacity and processing speeds, Adobe and Arvato are prepared to help you manage your content and plan for radical new features including AI, hyper-cloud resources and much more!
By Appt, REGISTER NOW
Questions: Call 800-473-6914 or contact us on line.