Newtek TC2 TriCaster 2 Elite (3RU Chassis w/ redundant power)
The TriCaster 2 Elite is the most complete video production platform available today, and sets a new platinum standard for how much you can achieve with a single system.
NewTek Tricaster 2 Elite with Microsoft Teams Video
NewTek Tricaster Current Generation Products
- TalkShow (starting at under $3,995) The turnkey solution that delivers live Skype video calls in broadcast-ready, full-frame HD, is the only video calling production system that integrates everything you need for professional-grade video calling into a single interface in your control room. Buy Now
- TriCaster Mini (starting as $5,995 – control surface sold separately)— Don’t let it’s size mislead you – the Mini is a powerful 4 M/E production switcher with HDMI connectivity, ideal for small to medium-sized live shows or webcasts. All new Mini models now include Free Advanced edition Buy Now
- TriCaster 410 (for $9,995 USMSRP*; control surface sold separately)—HDMI 4 M/E production switcher, HD-SDI connectivity, ideal for small to medium-sized live shows or webcasts. Buy Now
NewTek Tricaster Prev Generation Products?
Before you read all about Newtek’s previous generation TriCaster, consider most can traded-in at the industries best cash value! Including free training to get you up to speed on the latest features!
- TriCaster 460 Trade-in Specials! Free Training, Monitors & Advanced Edition! HD-SDI 4 M/E production switcher with greater connectivity and broader creative flexibility for any small or medium-sized production, particularly where live video content is touched up, re-packaged or repurposed for postproduction or supplemental programming. Educational models include FREE LiveText2 and Virtual Set editor until July 31st.
- TriCaster 860 Trade-in Specials! Free Training and Monitors ( System designed for full-sized live action with an abundance of angles, visuals, coverage and postproduction tools, offering a full 8 M/E production switcher, I/O, graphics and effects, and greater media storage capacity. Educational models include FREE LiveText2 and Virtual Set editor until July 31st.
- TriCaster 8000 – Trade-in Specials! Free Training, Monitors & Advanced Edition!( Ccontent publishing hub for all the media in a live program, with a premium 8 M/E production switcher, built-in failsafe and redundancy capabilities, and extensive router support for enhanced broadcast integration, massive multi-camera coverage, and mission critical high-end productions of any size. Educational models include FREE LiveText2 and Virtual Set editor.
Don’t miss our factory event coming soon! more details…
** ASK ABOUT FREE TRAINING, FREE SHIPPING AND MUCH MORE! **
Upgrade most models with Factory Specials!
We also offer special pricing for educational and government purchasing. Ask about our system discounts for packages loaded with Tricaster compatible cameras, monitors and hundreds of accessories. Compare the entire line of Tricaster models. EAR is the Southwest’s largest Newtek reseller – visit our events page for the next factory sponsored event! Free training with a new Tricaster purchase.
EAR is the official Netwek national Elite reseller. We have a complete staff of factory trained and certified professionals – and competitive pricing for commercial or educational models! Ask about our free training and accessories to complete your Tricaster purchase! 800-473-6914.
Installation * Bonded * Licensed * Insured * Free shipping, training * ship within one business day
Capture, Transcode & Distribute:
Free On-Demand Webinars
Learn how to work faster, get better results and reduce your costs. EAR is sponsoring a free webinar specifically for content creation professionals and broadcasters. Specify a time that is best for you when you register.
See how Telestream and EAR can make your life easier and more productive with the best of breed transcoding, media distribution and file evaluation quality solutions. And for a limited time, you can get a free test drive! You can try Telestream’s “Vantage” software, the next generation world class product line of encoding, confident monitoring and media distribution hardware and software.
Now available, Vantage 7 adds two new products built on the Vantage platform, new media analysis capabilities, more post-production formats and 3rd party product integration.
Post Producer – automates repetitive content assembly and production tasks which would otherwise tie up editors and NLE workstations
- Constructs multi-layered video deliverables
- Composites video, graphics, captions, subtitles
- Provides greater efficiency and accuracy
- Benefits multi-language distribution, promo creation,
local weather updates, audio dubbing, station branding
TrafficManager – following its highly successful predecessor, this next-gen product streamlines file-based ad ingest and media management
- Ingests local, regional and national spots
- Increases ad sales by streamlining ad processing
- Reduces errors by creating centralized ad inventory and management
- Automates regulatory compliance and file-based measurements
Vantage Analysis Pro – expands Vantage media analysis and intelligent decision-making capabilities
- Makes decisions based on Dolby E metadata
- Provides QC action for compliance checking
- Integrates MediaInfo, extending media parameters
- Removes the complexity of mixed media environments
More features for Post-Production – following recent receipt of the Engineering Excellence Award from the Hollywood Post Alliance for Vantage video processing technology, we’ve added:
- Direct ingest of DPX sequence files
- Direct ingest of RED RAW acquisition formats
- 24 to 25 frames per second audio conversion
Need help? Call, contact us via our website or request a demo. EAR has designed and delivered national media distributions systems based on Telestream for broadcast and cable systems. We are one of their most experienced professional resellers featuring individual products at great prices or design and installation of complete systems.
What To Call 1,000 Terabytes?
I recently listened to an episode of Science Friday on National Public Radio. The topic was “The Data Deluge” and featured discussion of how much data exists in the world today.
Ira Flatow and his guest Martin Hilbert noted that the amount of stored data in the world today is about 600,000,000 Terabytes. I remember hearing “gigabyte” for the first time in the 1980s. Then 10 years later, in 1997 EAR sold the first terabyte storage system for animation, audio and video storage in Arizona. At $225,000 was this a bargain? It was for it’s day!
Fast forward to 2011. The thought of multi-terabyte storage systems has become routine. But when will we move beyond terabytes to 1,000s of Terabytes? And what about the next generation of mass storage benchmarks? Below is a chart courtesy of Wikipedia.
The answer to our question “What unit of measurement is beyond terabytes?” Answer: Petabytes. And 1,000 petabytes is an exabytes. There are approximately 600 exabytes of data in the world today.
If Moore’s Law holds, we should have personal storage devices by 2026 that store exabytes the way we store terabytes today!
Telestream Vantage – Workflow Automation With Graphic UI
If you’re looking for a very flexible but friendly tool set to manage your workflow encoding and media distribution, we highly recommend Vantage by Telestream. Typical applications include:
- Broadcast audio and video processing
- Batch encoding into multiple formats
- Routing of incoming and outgoing clip
- Quality control processing
Contact one of EAR’s product specialists today for complete details and special pricing. EAR has delivered large enterprise systems nationally and can demonstrate how we can improve your workflow speed, product quality and save you time & money. Call 800-473-6914 today for details of request a demo.
Release of Update 3.0.4 for Vantage video transcoding and workflow automation software adds the following capabilities:
- The ability to change the priority of actions within a job, using the SDK. Changing priority through the SDK may cause lower-priority encode actions to pause to allow higher-priority jobs to perform.
- The ability to include carriage returns in the body of an email.
Telestream Vantage™ combines media capture, transcoding, clip management, analysis, QC, and metadata processing into one unified video workflow design and automation framework. Vantage integrates with all the major broadcast servers, edit systems, streaming servers, cable VOD servers, SANs and virtually any network digital device in your facility to improve your video operations—without disrupting your video operations.
Few projects have more challenges and rewards than recreating your workflow environment. Building a finely tuned system with the latest in technology and products can save operational time and dramatically increase the quality of your work. This article may help you understand the strategies for planning your upgrade or a new build for a professional audio or video creative work environment.